To provide an inclusive and supporting learning community that strives for excellence and empowers students to become independent thinkers of the future.
- Unity – We show unity by working as a team bringing everyone together.
- Achievement – We nurture each other so we can continue to grow and achieve our goals.
- Respect – We show respect by valuing and accepting the uniqueness and diversity of everyone in our school.
- Responsibility – We take ownership of our words, actions, learning and our belongings.
- Caring – We are kind, supportive and understanding to everyone in our school community.
- Perseverance – We strive to achieve our personal best and overcome any challenges that may come our way. We are positive, we are resilient.
At Koondoola we believe an effective school is one;
- Where staff support each other and work together
- That builds strong relationships among staff, parents and students
- That uses technology to support students to collaborate, innovate and create
- Where excellence is promoted across all aspects of the school
At Koondoola we believe an effective classroom is one;
- Where children are challenged and inspired to learn in an inclusive environment that supports them to realise their full potential
- Where staff work together to provide a well-structured learning program with clear expectations and outcomes
At Koondoola we believe an effective staff member is one;
- That is flexible, co-operative and collaborates genuinely and positively with their colleagues
- That has strong work ethic, is open to new ideas and embraces change for the betterment of the whole school
At Koondoola we believe an effective student is one;
- That demonstrates resilience, care and respect towards their peers
- That strives to achieve their very best
- That respects the rights of others